The History of ADCOR
Adcor Industries, Inc., located in Baltimore, Maryland, was founded in 1990 by Demetrios Stavrakis, the son of a Greek immigrant who had started a machine shop business in the 1960s.
From its origins in providing high-speed machining services to a broad range of industries including aerospace, telecommunications, defense and other industrial enterprises, Adcor has evolved into a value-added product integrator and manufacturer of its own product line.
In December, 2000, Adcor acquired the Century™ and Uni-Blend™ High-Speed Beverage Filling machine product line from Crown Simplimatic. These products encompass 70 years of service to the beverage industry and today account for approximately 80% of the can and bottle filling capacity in North America.
Today, Adcor’s ISO 9000 certified facilities include a 50,000 square foot, state of the art Commercial Manufacturing plant, with over 50 machine tool centers, a 14,000 square foot warehouse distribution and fulfillment facility and 7,500 square feet of modern office space.
With over 100 employees, Adcor has a full compliment of skilled professionals dedicated to delivering world-class products and services.
We are Hubzone and ITAR certified and ISO9001-2008 registered. For information contact Mike Hyatt, Vice President, 410-327-1700